University Career Services
You may have left campus years ago, but that doesn't mean you can't take advantage of some powerful and well-connected career resources for Cougars, by Cougars.
Whether you're currently out of the work force, looking to make a transition to a new type of work force, or looking to hire within the work force, this page can provide you with the links you need to get started.
Want a new job opportunity in 2012? Alumni Career Services can help!
1. Receive job search assistance, a resume review or interview practice by email, phone or skype: www.career.uh.edu/distancecareerservices/
2. Get one-on-one job search coaching (Alumni Career Services Plan III): www.career.uh.edu/alumni/alumniplan/
3. Gain access to online job postings: www.career.uh.edu/alumni/alumniplan/
4. Attend Texas Job Fair - April 2, 2013 at Texas Southern University: http://www.haccc.org/TexasJobFairStudents.htm
5. The third annual Alumni Career Mixer will be held in late spring. Watch for the announcement of date and times.
For more information, please visit www.career.uh.edu/alumni/
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
USC may be located on campus, but it's not just for students. University Career Services
has both free and payment options that offer the following:
• Career Fairs
- Attend any career fairs and career symposia sponsored by University Career Services.
- Attend one (or more) of over 150 annual workshops that cover a variety of topics, including resume writing, interviewing techniques, career assessment, and job search strategies.
• Job Postings
- Over 18,000 jobs posted annually
University Career Services is located at:
106 Student Service Center
(Building #524 on the campus map)
Houston, TX 77204-3040
UCS hours are 8 am - 7 pm, Monday through Tuesday, and 8 am - 5 pm, Wednesday through Friday. Walk-in hours are Monday through Thursday from 9-11 am and 2-4 pm (2-6:30 pm on Monday-Tuesday during the fall and spring semesters) For more information, visit www.career.uh.edu