Hilton College Alumni Association
Mission: To promote connectivity among alumni and students of the University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management which fosters continued engagement among themselves, UH, and the college.
- Engage 3% more alumni more than last year
- Actively engage all board members in assigned tasks/committees
- Actively partner with the Eric’s Club in events and socials to better engage them with the main alumni group.
- Complete necessary requirements to qualify for platinum Banner Awards
- Partner with 1 or 2 non profit organizations to benefit the local community and help in the 3rd Ward Initiative
President: Jessica Lewis (’07)
Vice President: Xiao Mao-Clark (’05, MS ’13)
Treasurer: Noel Stalnaker (’75)
Immediate Past President: Kaitlyn Venable-Valdez (’12)
Past President: Michael Alcorn (’07)
Faculty Advisor: Priyanko Guchait
Board Member: Patrick McCaslin (’10)
Board Member: Luis Rabo (’95, MBA ’02)
Board Member: John Price (’10)
Board Member: Mike Przestrzelski (’78)
Board Member: Patty Sepulveda (’89)
Faculty Advisor: Jaewook Kim
Undergraduate Student Representative: Sammie Thiege
Graduate Student Representative: Karla Acosta
Come join us for free food, free drinks, and friends! Hilton College will be tailgating at each home game next football season for the University of Houston Alumni Association’s Party on the Plaza!
This year’s alumni meeting was on August 8th. Stay tuned for next years!