Hilton College Alumni Association
Mission: To promote connectivity among alumni and students of the University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management which fosters continued engagement among themselves, UH, and the college.
- Engage 3% more alumni more than last year
- Actively engage all board members in assigned tasks/committees
- Actively partner with the Eric’s Club in events and socials to better engage them with the main alumni group.
- Complete necessary requirements to qualify for platinum Banner Awards
- Partner with 1 or 2 non profit organizations to benefit the local community and help in the 3rd Ward Initiative
President: Kaitlyn Venable-Valdez (’12)
Vice President: Jessica Lewis (’07)
Secretary: Xiao Mao-Clark (’05, MS ’13)
Treasurer: Noel Stalnaker (’75)
Immediate Past President: Michael Alcorn (’07)
Past President: Randy McCaslin (MBA ’80, Hon ’07)
Faculty Advisor: Priyanko Guchait
Board Member: Jeff Binford (’79)
Board Member: Jessica Howton (’11, MS’13)
Board Member: Ricky Girardi (’10)
Board Member: Mike Przestrzelski (’78)
Board Member: Patty Sepulveda (’89)
Come join us for free food, free drinks, and friends! Hilton College will be tailgating at each home game next football season for the University of Houston Alumni Association’s Party on the Plaza!
This year’s alumni meeting was on August 8th. Stay tuned for next years!