UHAA Distinguished Alumni Award Nomination Criteria
Please Consider the following criteria when nominating individuals for the UHAA Distinguished Alumni Award:
1. The award is a one-time honor, therefore, previous award recipients are not eligible.
2. Members of the UHAAF Board of Directors and the Award Selection Committee are not eligible for consideration.
3. Relatives, employers, and employees of members of the Selection Committee and the UHAAF President of the Board are not eligible for consideration.
4. Nominee must hold University of Houston earned degree or have completed at least twelve semester hours at UH.
5. Nominee must be distinguished in his or her business, profession, life work, or other worthy endeavor.
6. Nominee must be a person of such integrity, stature, and demonstrated ability that the award will reflect honor on the University of Houston and create a sense of pride among members of the university community.
7. Nominee must have demonstrated a continuing interest in the University of Houston.
8. Nominee must be an active alumnus (annual donor to UH) or Life Member in good standing of the Alumni Association.