Sept. 30, 2023 | Tailgate: 3 Hours Before Kickoff
2521 17th St.,
Lubbock, TX 79401
Know Before You Go
Ticketing and General Information
- Tickets can be purchased on gameday (unless the game is Sold Out) in person at Gates 1 and 3 as well as the main athletics ticket office on the East Side of Jones AT&T Stadium until half-time.
- Jones AT&T stadium is cashless. No ATMs are available inside the stadium.
- All gates will open an hour and a half before the game
- No Re-entry is allowed
- Visiting Team Will Call is at Gate 3A
- Men’s, Women’s and Family restrooms are located throughout the stadium on the concourse level.
- Jones AT&T Stadium 2526 Mac Davis Lane, Lubbock, TX 79409
- From Lubbock International Airport – Take I-27 south to downtown, take Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) exit and head west (right turn). The stadium will be on the left.
- From US Highway 84 – Follow US 84 to I-27 and head north (right turn). Take Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) exit and head West (left turn) The stadium will be on the left
- From US Highway 82 – US Highway 82 turns into the Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) at I-27. Continue heading west until you reach the stadium.
Clear Bag Policy
Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the venue:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
- All lots sold on a single game basis are available to purchase in advance or on the day of the game when entering those lots. Day of game sales accepts credit/debit card only.
- Busses will service the S-1, USA Auto Red, and Free Parking lots beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff, and will run 1 hour after the game has ended.
- Busses will charge $5 per person (cash or by using the Citibus app) prior to game.
- For information on single game football parking options, contact the Texas Tech Ticket Office at (806) 742-TECH
- Free parking is located northwest of Health Sciences Center at Texas Tech Parkway and 5th Street. Citibus provides roundtrip shuttle service beginning 3 hours before kick-off for $5.00 per person (cash or by using the Citibus app)
- ADA parking is located north of the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center in the parking lots located off 5th street and Joliet. Must have a valid ADA placard and/or hangtag. A charge of $5 will apply to all riders. ADA patrons may ride regular buses (provided by CitiBus) or take the ADA shuttle as the bus loop for pre-game and post-game will stop near the ADA lot. The ADA shuttle will only run from the stadium to the ADA lot located north of the TTUHSC. ADA Shuttles will drop off and pick up passengers at Gate 3 which will be marked with signage.
Jones AT&T Stadium Prohibitive items
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (except Service Animals)
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Bags (Small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), Clear Bags (12”x6”x12” are permitted)
- Commercial Camera/Video Equipment
- Coolers / Containers – Exception: One unopened 20 oz (or less) bottle of water (not frozen) or empty beverage container may be brought in. Outdoor athletics events only.
- Firearms, weapons, explosives, fireworks
- Food & Beverages – Exception: One unopened 20 oz (or less) bottle of water (not frozen) may be brought in. Outdoor athletics events only.
- Poles (including Selfie Sticks)
- Seat Backs wider than 16” with armrests, pockets, zippers, covers
- Smoking (Including electronic cigarettes/vaporing)
- Throwing of objects
- Other items not listed may be disapproved for entry into the stadium.
Thanks to our sponsors: